Monday, June 6, 2016

Crop Shop by Romwe


Crop top game is on since (doesn't really matter when). I was looking for crop tops that will be okay to wear to my upcoming beach trip. Good thing, I stumbled upon Romwe.com because they have the perfect Crop Top collection available online. 

Here are my top picks: 



Off The Shoulder Ruffle Crop Shirt


Ruffle Off-The-Shoulder Crop Lace Top


Boat Neck Lace Crop Blouse


Striped Halter Crop Top
http://www.romwe.com/www-hot-crop-toptee-vc-2149.html?icn=crop160530&ici=www_homebanner



Knitted Crop Tank Top



Black V Neck Short Sleeve Crop T-Shirt


More crop top here: Crop Shop by Romwe
or visit www.romwe.com

Have a great day everyone! 
xx

Snapchat: jewelclicks
IG / Twitter: @jewelclicks  

2 comments:

  1. The first one is really cute! I like romwe products! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // BORACAY Travel Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Romwe and their products are always looking great and stylish as ever! Love crop tops but I dont wear them coz di bagay sa kin lmao ahahha

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)