Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I'm Burning in the Rain


YAY! Updated blog post after my hectic schedule at work and travels in between these past few months. Good thing, I only have few backlogs to catch up and I can't wait to share it to you. How I wish my snapchats stays in my stories forever, add me and let's be friends: jewelclicks 


I was hooked again in my addiction: shopping online. How can I resist? Romwe.com is one of the perfect fashionable and trendy websites to shop to. (Read my latest top picks of Crop tops by Romwe

As early as summer, I've decided not to shop for some summer dresses because I don't have any beach trips aside from my Canyoneering in Badian, Cebu with Manila friends that I will blog about soon. 


I looked forward to rainy season and my trip later this year (off to somewhere cold). For now, I am enjoying the cold weather because hello, June! It's rainy season here in our country. :) 

I was already here in Makati when this jacket arrived in Cebu. Thank goodness, my brother sent it here right away and tadaah! I love it. 


Self-timer for self-portrait for the win that even a blurred shot looks cool. 

I'm faded.


Jacket: Romwe
Shorts: Uniqlo 

Have a great day everyone! xx

IG: @jewelclicks
Twitter: @jewelclicks
Snapchat: jewelclicks
FB.com/jewelclicks

12 comments:

  1. Some people just look fabulous in hoodies!

    Yes, you do! :)

    Is that the trip to...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carissa! :) Yes... that trip to.... :D see you!

      xx,
      Jewel

      Delete
  2. I WANT THAT HOODIE TOO, JEWEL! Hahaha. Miss you too! :)

    xx, Ella | Wandering Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to read your travel stories jewel! and nice top you got there :)

    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a snapchat account but I deleted the app because I don't know how to use it. :( Haha! Anyway, I'm thinking of purchasing jackets too for the rainy season. If only summer could last forever ughhh!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // Beach bum

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)