Sunday, June 19, 2022

Travel Diary - Hello Singapore

 



YEY! Finally first trip abroad after two years! 

When my friend Jaz posted in our group chat to go to Singapore - I said YES! Because I really wanted to go back to Singapore with just leisure and not work and I want to go to Universal Studios and have fun there! I don't usually go to theme parks when I travel because I travel solo on most of my trips abroad.  

We booked our trip with a Travel Agency and we submitted and complied with all the requirements such as Singapore Arrival Card, Vaccine Certificate, and Travel Insurance before our travel. 

So here are my photos of the arrival and finally Jewel at Jewel Changi Airport! Thanks for the welcome signage, SG! hahaha just kidding. 



In my next post, I will share to you my fun experiences in Universal Studio Singapore. 
I felt so happy to see this familiar spot again since I just had a photo here back in 2016. So long! 




Have a great day everyone! Until the next post! xx

0 clickers:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)