Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jump Shot of a Beach Bum Girl


Girl on this photo is my Sister Precious. She's a certified beach bum. Her skin color now is tanned. Love this jump shot because this was just shot one time. :) (for the first time!)
 I uploaded this on my flickr I am so proud of this shot because I didn't fail for this. HAHA! I think because, it was so scorching hot and I don't want to stay under the sun. HAHA :D When I learned about yowayowacamera.com which was on my previous post. I looked for this photo of my Sister because her photo is like yowayowacamera, levitate photography it is! :) 

P.S. So I'm still thinking about the Project 365. But since I started posted about Coffee and Cheesecake, will gonna post what snacks I ate last month. YES! I took photos of them. HAHA! :D Weird? No, I just love eating and taking photos. :) 

Have a good day! <3

4 comments:

  1. Great blog, love all the pictures and you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. lurve the photo :) ganda ng composition. hehe~

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)