Friday, June 5, 2015

DIET: Toniq Juice Bar - Health is a Lifestyle


Hello! I was invited for the Grand Launch of Toniq Juice Bar at 32 Sanson by Rockwell before the summer ends, I received the invitation when I was in Manila and I think it was perfect because I need detox from the series of parties I attended during my stay there.

What is TONIQ?

TONIQ is more than a typical juicing company. They base all their products on the principles of Holistic Lifestyle wherein it aims to restore the body through food. 

The word "tonic" by definition means anything invigorating physically, mentally, and morally. More importantly the word pertains to maintaining, increasing or restoring health, which summarizes what the company, and it's products stand for. The last letter was changed from "C" to Q" because in Chinese culture "Qi" or "Chi" means natural energy, life force or energy flow. 

When I arrived at the event, I know what to drink, I was specifically looking for a drink that helps you detox from having alcoholic drinks, then I found:

Royal Flush!






I also tried their other drinks and they are all good. To be honest, I missed drinking healthy juices, if you are following me on instagram or here in my blog,  I posted about my tummy trimmer program before my Boracay trip. I am so happy to know that there's a new healthy juice bar here in Cebu that promotes health and wellness.



Power Bars and Salad!


My brother Gelo also love their drinks. 


Slimmer Trimmer, Kidney Cleanser, Summer Glow and Royal Flush
get to know the benefits of these healthy juices here.


or read about it here:



I had a chance to bond with my co-bloggers: Brennan and Chanel 


With Chanel and Hannah


Also met Ms. Joy of Sun Star Newspaper - Marketing Department
I missed you! :)


Thank you so much Toniq Juice Bar for inviting me for the successful event.
Cheers for more promoting healthy lifestyle!


You can find their kiosk at Upper Ground Floor at SM City Cebu beside Greenwich and Jonie's.

Visit their website: www.toniq.com.ph
Facebook: Toniq Juice Bar
IG: @toniqph
Twitter: @toniqph


Have a great day everyone!xx

Twitter: @jewelclicks







9 comments:

  1. absolutely love it :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed this event! Wasn't available that day gyud! Sayang! Hehe. Anyway, I'll definitely try their slimmer trimmer! :)

    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Janine,
      We are welcoming you always in our store in SM, open daily from 10am till 9pm.
      We also do deliveries within Metro Cebu

      I hope you get to taste our Slimmer Trimmer,
      It's a freshly squeezed juice containing Watermelon, Pineapple, Apple and Ginger.
      A natural Detoxifier, Fat burner, Digestive supporter and it helps keeping a balanced metabolism.
      Helping your body loose weight and give your skin a beautiful glow.

      Let us know what you think of our juice once you get to taste them!

      Delete
    2. Hey Janine,
      We are always welcoming you to our Store in SM, we are open from 10AM to 9PM.
      We also do deliveries within Metro Cebu.

      Try our Slimmer Trimmer juice, A freshly squeezed juice containing Pineapple, Apple, Watermelon and Ginger.
      A natural detoxifier, Fat burner, Digestive supporter and it helps maintain a balanced metabolism.
      All in all helping your body to loose weight and gain a beautiful glow on your skin.

      Delete
  3. These looks fantastic!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jewel for your attendance at our party and this beautiful blogpost about us.

    We love our juices and it's good to hear you do!
    Keep on juicing and hope to see you in our store soon!

    Thanks again from the whole TONIQ Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is for sure! :D See you around. :) xx

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)